PAGE AND PRICES:
- è possibile iscriversi e noleggiare bici nelle pagine relative, con pagamento anticipato
- Clicca qui per politiche di rimborso, termini e condizioni
- Per soluzioni personalizzate contattaci
NOTES AND RACCOMANDATIONS:
- Meeting at least 15 min. before departure for check-in and instructions
- Timely departure at the indicated time
- It is not necessary to print the ticket on paper
- Communicate any food intolerances
- Participants are covered by personal liability insurance
- The guide does not assume responsibility for those who deviate from the planned route and perform acts not related to the bike tour.
Appropriate athletic and physical awareness is recommended to participate to the tours, especially those of intermediate and expert level. The behaviors of the participants who do not follow the directions of the guides themselves are exempt from insurance and guide responsibilities. Check the legend to see your level.
Level 1 Cycling
Distance: 20/30 km
Tours designed to get to know and discover the surrounding territory, between history, culture, landscape and food and wine.
Level 2 Beginner
Distance: 30-60 km
Tours suitable for people who frequently use the bike, on roads and non-binding paths, with modest difference in altitude.
Level 3 Intermediate
Distance: 60-100 km
Altitude: 600-1500 meters
Ideal for active cyclists, prepared for sustained elevations and medium-long distances
Level 4 Expert
Distance: 100-160 km
Difference: 1500-4000 meters
Suitable for professionals and agonists: they require skills to ride for several hours, and sustain high rhythms.